Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thriving to Starve

In this day and age every girl or women thrives to be perfect. To have that perfect body, to have the hottest clothes, but main point is body. Body is the first impression, the first thing people notice about you. If you are fat people think oh your a lazy person who hates exercise. Then you have the chubby ones who have a muffin top, their moms always told them they were just big boned. Then there are the ones with the beautiful bodies and curves that everybody envies. There are the people who thrive to be those even though that is not necessarily what they are meant to look like. Anorexia is an issue. I'm not going to lie, I have considered starving myself because I am very self conscious about my weight and my figure. Not a day goes by that I don't think about it. I have tried but it's not my fault I love food. I go to the gym and still I have my curves, still I feel self conscious in a bikini, and still I think that maybe the reason I can't get a prom date is because of that. Everyday I still hold my head up high with confidence so people look deeper than on the outside. If you are confident in who you are, people will think nothing of the fact your a little bigger than your best friend. That's my feelings for right now, ta-ta.

1 comment: